HOW TO USE MY GIFT CARD
The gift card can be used in three simple steps:
- Register and make a purchase at online store www.homeslinen.com;
- In the field “Comments” at the end of your final order page, fill in your gift card number.
- We will manually deduct the gift card amount from your bill, so you will have to pay only the surplus amount (if any). If your order amount is less than the gift card amount, the difference cannot not be paied back.
HOME’S LINEN GIFT CARD GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The gift card (hereinafter, the Card ) is the property of the issuer thereof (hereinafter, HOME’S LINEN LTD. ), the corporate entity details of which are shown on the Card itself or on the online store website and the cardholder holds same as a mere depositary.
- The Card is available in the following format:
- The Card can be used to purchase any item for sale in www.homeslinen.com.
- The Card can be purchased by any means of payment accepted at www.homeslinen.com. The Card shall not be paid for by means of another Gift Card.
- Any outstanding balance of the Card shall not be refunded, or exchanged for cash.
- The return of any Card which has not been used shall not be accepted.
- Physical Cards purchased at www.homeslinen.com expire within SIX MONTHS of the date of purchase, unless otherwise specified on the card itself.